The EURL Berlin is planning a webinar on CIR 2021/808 directed to NRLs, which will take place on 6 July 2022. The time frame (preliminary) will be: 10:30 – 12:00 h and 13:30 – 15:00 h. The webinar will be held via Cisco WebEx.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Use of 2002/657 validation data
- Residue definitions in 37/2010 for specific substances
- Spike levels and cascade use
- Screening with physico-chemical methods (experimental design)
- All other business
NRLs have received a link and password for the registration, to be completed until 24 June 2022. The registered participants will receive the access data for the webinar in due time.
Since in the beginning of the year it was impossible to foresee if any travel restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic would be in place in May, the EURL Berlin decided to conduct the annual workshop as a web meeting via Cisco WebEx once again. The online workshop will take place on 05-06 May 2022. The invitations and a preliminary programme have been sent out to the NRLs, the deadline for registration is 26 April 2022. The Workshop presentations will be made available on the FIS-VL platform after the Workshop.
Since it is currently impossible to foresee if any travel restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic will be in place in May, the EURL Berlin has decided to conduct the annual workshop as a web meeting once again. The workshop is planned for 05-06 May, 2022 and a preliminary programm will be made available around the end of March.
The information on the workshop has been updated. Please refer to the new post here.
The workshop will take place on 1 June 2021 in the afternoon and is reserved for those who have participated in proficiency test NSAI1120.
Topics to be covered:
- results of the interlaboratory study
- information from literature
- details of the development and validation of analytical method NSAI_012
- results of additional experiments conducted at the EURL Berlin
The dates for the EURL workshops in 2021 have been fixed.
- EURL ANSES: 18-22 October (Further information will be delivered to the EU-NRLs network by end of July 2021 for either a “in-person” or a “on-line” event)
- EURL BVL: 31 May – 01 June
- EURL WFSR: 15-17 November